If a woman is really digging you she’s going to start giving body language signs that she wants a kiss. But these signs can be pretty subtle, so guys often miss them completely. To help you pick up on these subtle gestures so you don’t miss these opportunities, here are some body language signs she wants to be kissed.
1. Her eyes: When people like and enjoy what they are seeing their eyes will get wider and their pupils will dilate. So if you see her eyes are getting bigger and bigger as your interaction continues, it may very well mean she’s feeling more and more interested in and connected to you.And if she is holding strong eye contact with you at the same time, then that signal becomes that much stronger.
Of course there is a much more obvious eye signal to look for as well – “bedroom eyes”. That’s the eye gaze that suggests she’s thinking about getting physical right then and there.
You don’t need to worry about “how to spot” bedroom eyes because if she gives you that look, you’ll feel it. Just be sure to step-up in these situations and make a move. If you wait for her to do something first, you’ll likely be waiting for a long time.
2. Her touch: Touch is one of the most heavily used signs a woman wants to be kissed, so if she’s interested in you there’s a good chance she’ll find some excuse to touch you.
And the more a girl touches you the safer it is to assume she’s interested. This is especially true if her touch becomes more and more frequent, and if you notice she touches you far more than she touches anyone else.
If you want to see this sign of attraction you may have to break the touch barrier first. Touch her with light, playful taps so you each get comfortable with physical contact. That will open the door for her to respond by showing her interest through touch as well.
3. Lips: If a woman is thinking about kissing you then she may start to become preoccupied with lips. She may start licking or rubbing her own lips – or her eyes will more-than-occasionally dart down to look at yours.
Of course, just because a woman is licking her lips doesn’t necessarily mean she’s interested in being kissed. For her it could simply be a self-soothing gesture, nervous habit, or compulsion of some kind.
So before making any assumptions form the body language signs you read take time to get a feel for the woman’s baseline body language behaviors. See how she tends to act and once you have a feel for her basic habits, you can look at how she deviates from them to get a read on how she is feeling.
4. Open body language: You can see signs she wants to kiss from how she positions herself. If she is facing you with open body language – her face, chest, and even feet are facing you, her arms are by her sides (and not crossed as a “barrier” between you) – then she is sending strong signs of interest.
Also, if you notice she is comfortable standing close to you (so close that you are sharing the same personal space) when she doesn’t have to be that close (maybe the bar isn’t very crowded), then it’s a very strong sign she is interested and would welcome a kiss.
If you are not sure whether or not a girl is close enough to be in your “personal space” think of it this way: If it was a guy who was standing that close to you, would it feel awkward?
Like you would want to take a step back? If so, then she’s in your personal space. And that’s a great sign because she wouldn’t be there if she didn’t enjoy the feeling of being close to you.
5. Always Leave Her Wanting More: This Is Where A Lot Of Guys Blow It. If You Don’t Follow This Advice, Then Your Physical Relationship Probably Won’t Advance As You’d Like It To.
As Enjoyable As It Is On Its Own, Kissing Is Considered Foreplay. If She Gets Bored With Kissing You, Then She Is Going To Lose Any Interest In Going Further. And Once You Lose That Passion, You Are Basically Just Friends.
In a nutshell, here is how you leave her wanting more: stop kissing her when it is just getting really good.
The reason you do this is because you want to build up sexual tension. Yes, I know it is hard to control yourself, but it will pay off in the long run. The next time you kiss, she will be so hot and eager for it that you can easily advance further.
Once you get more comfortable with flirting and reading cues, you can advance to techniques for building sexual tension. One technique involves holding off on the kiss for as long as possible. I’m not saying to hold off until you miss the opportunity and she thinks you have no balls.
I’m saying to let the physical and sexual tension build so much that she is practically going crazy (this is what makes it so much fun for the both of you). Hold her eye contact so long that you can see the color variations in her irises. Sit close but without touching so you can feel the electricity against each other’s skin. Tease her by leaning in but keep pulling back. You can learn more about these advanced strategies by exploring our site