Single? In a long term relationship? Going through a breakup? Love advice is everywhere you turn. Family, friends, self-help books, talk shows; they all have our best interests in mind but sometimes it can be a bit overwhelming (especially if you haven’t asked for it!) and difficult to tune out the noise and just listen to your heart. So whether you’ve hit a rough patch or are about to get married, here are 20 quotes that is all about relationship advice for new dates and couples.
20 Best Relationship Advice Quotes In 2017
1. “A good relationship is like a game of chess; the Queen should always protect her King.”
2. “Don’t fall in love with someone who says the right things. Fall in in love with someone who does the right things.”
3. “Be best friends and partners, always willing to give 90% to the other. I say 90% because if you give 100% then there will be nothing left for yourself and you need to have something left or else you may disappear.”
4. “Above all, have an intense and unfailing love for one another.” Romans 12:10.
5. “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.” Eden Ahbez.
6. “If you love someone, let him or her go. If the person comes back to you, then he or she is yours. But if he or she does not come back, then the person was never yours” — David Okafor.
7. “Don’t worry when i start fighting with you, worry when i stop fighting because there’s nothing left for us to fight for.”
8. “Best Relationship advice: Talk like best friends, play like children, argue like husbands and wife and protect each other like brothers and sisters.”
9. “Dont make your relationship decision based on the advice of people who can’t live with the results.”
10. “A relationship should be based on two main principles: First, appreciate your similarities, and second, respect your differences.”
11. “A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other even in those moment when you struggle to like each other.”
12. “Dont ever stop dating your wife and dont ever stop flirting with your husband.”
13. “The person God has for you may not always come in the package you expected. But they will always be able to provide you the love you always expected.
14. “Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there will be no end.”
15. “In relationship, always remember: When the pain of holding on is greater than the pain of letting go, then its time to let go.”
16. “No Relationship is ever a waste of your time, if it did not bring you what you wanted, then it taught you what you never wanted.”
17. “Relationships are not about finding the perfect partner, but learning to see your imperfectly partner perfect.”
18. “A good relationship is made up of two good forgivers”
19. “All relationship have one law. Never make the one you love feel lonely especially when you are there.”
20. “The best advice you can give someone is to follow their heart. The mind might get lost, but the heart always get the right direction.